Despite what your guru is telling you, email marketing is not dead. Email autoresponders are key to my businesses for keeping existing customers engaged and bringing new ones in the door. I’ve been using Aweber to automate this process for the lat 2 years and have had amazing email deliverability and great customer support the whole while. They are also extremely affordable if you are just getting started.
When I was just getting started with the world of online business Clickfunnels was my best friend. The software allows you to whip up professional landing pages and sales pages in minutes and get clients paying top dollar for something that only took you a few hours. I still use Clickfunnels for the occassional landing page and sales page and they continue to outperfom other website builders. Try them out!
If you are considering creating an online course or membership site, Teachable is the gold standard. When people visit a Teachable site there is instant trust established because of the familiarity of the platform. It’s also free to create an account and start selling courses and is super intuitive which is why I have hosted all of my courses and courses I have created for clients on Teachable.
MY Business Credit Cards
Chase Ink Preferred
- 80,000 point sign up bonus ($800 in cashback or $1,600 in travel)
- 3% cash back on the first $125,000 spent on the following categories each calendar year
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- This is huge if you are running any Facebook ads. When I was running my agency full time I was racking up points by running all of my client’s campagns on this card.
- This is my favorite credit card by far (I even have 2 of them!)
- $95 annual fee.
Chase Ink Cash
- 50,000 point sign up bonus ($500 in cashback or $1,000 in travel)
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on the Internet, as well as cable and phone services.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases. No yearly limit.
- No annual fee.
MY Personal Credit Cards
If you are looking to hire highly skilled VAs (virtual assistants) to help you scale your business and clear tasks from your plate, this site is my #1 pick. I have personally hired 10+ amazing people from this site and I connected with the majority of my current employees through this site.
Important note: Please always compansate all members of your team fairly. Do not take advantage of people.
M1 Finance is my go-to investing platform because it can be totally passive. Every 2 weeks I have them pull a certain amount from my checking account and it gets invested to a given portfolio that I created once. I don’t have to think about it at all and this portfolio is growing every month. They also offer retirement accounts so double win!
Service Provider Pro
It is not an exaggeration to say that this website runs the entire backend of Podblade. From accepting payments, to creating order forms, to managing and fulfilling all of our orders, managing our team, this site honestly does it all! If you are running an agency or any service-based business, SPP is your one-stop shop.
Although I don’t use Manychat anymore I found it to be a very useful tool for helping clients stay engaged with their audiences and maintain higher open rates than email. Manychat allows you to create a Facebook Messenger list is a similar way as you would create an email list and send automatic sequences. Plus they have a free plan so you can get started without paying $0.01.
Please note: some of the links above are affiliate links and will result in me receiving a small commission if you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you and is a great way for you to passively support the podcast with no additional work on your part.